Biodata- RASHMI PITRE- ARTIST , POETESS and ACTRESS.
Email- rashmi.pitre@gmail.com
Studio- Mumbai.

I have studied ANCIENT INDIAN CULTURE (Philosophy) from St. Xavier's College, Mumbai for 5 years- B.A. with Hons. and have done a Diploma in Philosophy of Buddhism from K.J. Somaiya Institute of Religious Studies, Vidyavihar, Mumbai 2007.
I have learnt Painting from a Sir.J.J. School, mumbai Artist since my school days.

I have won Gold Medals and Silver Medals in State and National Drawing and Painting Competitions...Over 60 Prizes since early childhood.
I Write English Poe-tries and have completed writing 150 English poems. I have Co-ordinated painting with poetry. I write my Poems on My Paintings on Canvas whenever I feel it appropriate. I have been doing this since many years. I have sold many paintings.
Currently, I'm doing exhibitions of my paintings in Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, n Canada.
I think art takes shape from the inner soul of a person and many times it's spontaneous..
I have won many prizes in Acting. I’m a Professional Theatre Actor and was Main Lead in a Marathi Movie, and have acted in a Hindi Tele Film. I’m currently acting in a couple of Hindi Serials.
I have acted in Commercial n Experimental Plays in English, Hindi n Marathi for 6 years..
I'm in Mr. Alyque Padamsee's English Theatre Group.

I was a part of the chat show 'Lift Kara De'  on Sony TV with Host Karan
Johar n Guest -Deepika Padukone.


 I have acted in many serials like Rajshri's 'Main Teri Parchhain Hoon' on Imagine
Tv (long throughout Role), Yaha Main Ghar Ghar Kheli' on Zee Tv, Palkon ki
chhaon Main, CID, Bidaai on Star Plus... I have signed two serials on star plus
and imagine tv.

Hv done Hindi Serial on Imagine tv- 'PARDES MEIN MILA KOI APNA'- sister of mein lead guys. completed 150 episodes. 
Doing upcoming show of Star Plus prime time scheduled for august.

I was a Main Lead Actress in Marathi Film 'PISARA' with Mohan Joshi n Kuldeep
Pawar..It wl be releasing soon.

- Group Shows-
2009: Artist’s Centre, Kalaghoda- Annual Art Exhibition.
2009: The Royal Bombay Yacht Club, Mumbai.
2009: Sejal Encasa Art Gallery, Kandivali
2009: Moksha Art Gallery, Fort.
2010: Artist's Centre, Kalaghoda - 11th Annual Art Show- Elements II.
2010: ' Color Conclave’ with All Senior Artist's at Coomaraswamy Hall, Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, Kalaghoda.
2010: Art Desh-the Studio , 91,Walkeshwar, Mumbai.
2010: David Sasson Art Gallery, David Sasson Library, Kalaghoda.
2010: ARTISTS Women Exhibition, New Brunswick CANADA
2010: ‘Preservation’ Show at Artist’s Centre, Kalaghoda.
2010: Maya Art Gallery, Bangalore.
2010: ‘ Space , Colors n Feelings’ at Kalanirvana Art Gallery, Hyderabad.
2010, 31st Dec – 2011, 28th Feb- International Women’s Exhibition, Cedar Tree,  York Street Federicton., CANADA.
2011, 4th Nov - 2nd Dec 2011- International Art Exhibition of 11 Artists from 9 Countries held in CANADA.
2011 : Group Show - Arpita Caur Gallery, New Delhi.

- Solo Shows-

2009: Christmas Carnival at Penne, Juhu
2009: Sejal Encasa Art Gallery, Kandivali
2009: Grand Sarovar Premiere, Goregaon
2009: Grand Sarovar Premiere,Goregaon ,
2009: Rolling Beans, Versova, Andheri .
2009: The Royal Bombay Yacht Club, Mumbai.
2010: Gallerie Leela , The Leela Kempinski, Andheri.
2010: Barcode 053, Andheri west.
11th Jan – 17th Jan 2011: D D Neroy Gallery, Mumbai.

other projects-
---Over 60 paintings for Rotary Clubs in Mumbai.
---Backdrops for shows in Nirmal Lifestyle, Mulund, Mumbai, for Malhar, St. Xavier's College ,Mumbai, n Frescos, wall paintings, ETC.
THANK U
Rashmi Pitre
email- rashmi.pitre@gmail.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rashmi Pitre